Norway by Oddman
This piece is an open edition.
- Currently available size: 160 x 216 mm
- Archival grade giclée print of digital illustration.
- Printed on artist-quality pigment and 300 gsm Hahnemühle acid-free cotton paper.
- The print is unframed.
- For other sizes, please see the information below.
Our Giclée art prints are printed on demand, your order will be ready within 7-10 working days.
Small - 13 x 18 cm
Medium - 21 x 30 cm
Large - 30 x 40 cm
Custom sizes Please contact us to place your order.
1. 到實體店自提 Self pick-up at our store
Cabinet of Stories
1/F, 15 Staunton Street, Central, Hong Kong
Tue - Fri: 3pm - 7pm / Weekends: 2pm - 6pm
Visit by appointment.
2. 順豐到付 SF Express (Paid by the recipient upon arrival)
建議選擇送到辦公室 / 順豐自提點 / 順豐智能櫃
It is recommended to deliver to office / self pick-up at SF stores or SF lockers
For home delivery, an additional fee of $20 is required
About the illustrator
Ashbee Wong Wing Sin is a Berlin-based illustrator and graphic designer from Hong Kong, she has been working at design studios for years. The bustling city life has made her rethink what life should be, so she created Oddman, a character who reflects her inner self. With Oddman and friends, they travel, explore, experience and feel the world together.
In 2017, Ashbee and Oddman kicked off their new year in Berlin, where Ashbee pursues her career as an Illustrator and Oddman immerses himself in the pursuit of life, Oddman puts what he learned and understood into stories in ‘The Odd Little World’.