This piece is an open edition.
- Currently available size: 16 x 17 cm
- Archival grade giclée print of digital illustration.
- Printed on artist-quality pigment and 300 gsm Hahnemühle acid-free cotton paper.
- The print is unframed.
- For other sizes, please see the information below.
Our Giclée art prints are printed on demand, your order will be ready within 7-10 working days.
Small - 14 x 14 cm
Medium - 23 x 23 cm
Large - 32 x 32 cm
Custom sizes Please contact us for more information
1. 到實體店自提 Self pick-up at our store
Cabinet of Stories
1/F, 15 Staunton Street, Central, Hong Kong
Tue - Fri: 3pm - 7pm / Weekends: 2pm - 6pm
Visit by appointment.
2. 順豐到付 SF Express (Paid by the recipient upon arrival)
建議選擇送到辦公室 / 順豐自提點 / 順豐智能櫃
It is recommended to deliver to office / self pick-up at SF stores or SF lockers
For home delivery, an additional fee of $20 is required
About the illustrator
Picnic by the motorway, a budding illustrator from Hong Kong. He has been working in the advertising field as an art director and illustrator. His works are mostly inspired by happenings in daily life, animals and places he visits. He likes to draw naked men with hairy legs.