Moses is an illustrator based in Hong Kong. This is a story about a boy working at 7-11.
- Archival grade giclée print of digital illustration.
- This piece is an open edition.
- Printed on artist-quality pigment and 300 gsm Hahnemühle acid-free cotton paper.
- The print is unframed but it fits IKEA frame and mat sizes, which means you don't need to order custom-made frames.
- Our Giclée art prints are printed on demand, your order will be ready within 7-10 working days.
Small - 14 x 14 cm
Medium - 23 x 23 cm
Large - 32 x 32 cm
Custom sizes Please contact us for more information
About the illustrator
Moses is a post-90s illustrator whose works touch on aloof interpersonal relationships of the mundane world. With his illustrations, he hopes to console lonely souls in the hustle and bustle of city life. He is a graduate from the Academy of Visual Arts, Hong Kong Baptist University, with majors in drawing and graphic design.